From" the Heat "- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson interview
There was magic between you & Robbie as well
Yeah, in a big David Copperfield kind of way. But I don't talk about Robbie. Robbie was lovely. Still is a good friend and all that. It was nice. It was a good year.
Any boys around at the moment?
No there isn't. I always think I'm a much better friend than I am a lover. And I love things like Robbie, just very quick ...
He'll be pleased to read that!
(laughs) Not very quick, just a nice time over the summer. It was a romance. I like romances. I like honeymoon periods. Not to say that that wore off. Robbie went to America anyway. The thing is, I'm not very good when I feel tied down or smothered. Then off I go.
Mittwoch, 22. August 2007
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen